la mission Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Fix Facebook For Htc Sense

Répondre au sujet    la mission Index du Forum » la mission » l'équipe Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
engeltor

Message How To Fix Facebook For Htc Sense Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Any ideas? The problem must be related to your network .if it shows "Facebook for HTC sense" in ur accounts and sync then the app problem is fixed.try doing it on other network or WiFi! Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium Quick Reply Reply Juppehup View Profile View Forum Posts 14th April 2012, 06:52 PM #5 Senior Member Gorinchem Thanks Meter: 25 More 140 posts Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012 Less I'm on wifi right now and tried switching to 3G but got the same error. .. .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . Here's a screenshot hope you understand Wink Try to wipe the data of fb for HTC sense with any app(u can do with titanium backup).there is one more thing .I applied this fix immediately after flashing 3.1 base.that is before flashing the 3.4 update. .let me know if this works. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Here's a screenshot hope you understand Wink Quick Reply Reply FariG View Profile View Forum Posts 14th April 2012, 10:05 PM #6 Member Amsterdam Thanks Meter: 7 More 54 posts Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012 Less Quote: Originally Posted by Juppehup I'm on Endymion too and I'm getting an error: "Service unavailable. .. 2.install titanium backup 3.search for the Facebook For HTC Sense app in the app list 4.there should be a "(update)" posted beside the app 5.select the app and click on "integrate update into ROM" option 6.restart your phone and go to "accounts and sync" there you should find "Facebook For HTC Sense" 7.login with your id and password,wait for the sync 8.and there you go all your contacts have fb pics on them and other things which used to come with "Facebook For HTC Sense" app.ENJOY! (Im using ENDYMION.it worked on it.not tried on other roms) here is a screenshot Attached Thumbnails Quick Reply Reply The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vinprivag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vinprivag Ad-Free BooZon(4th July 2013), enigmaamit(14th April 2012), hahn.lelo(16th April 2012), michael1ppp1(25th March 2013) XDA Sponsor Sponsor Content Philadelphia, PA Win an Honor 8 Pro! > Watch the New Honor Phone Launch Here Live > Apply to Get Honors New Phone for Free > enigmaamit View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter 14th April 2012, 06:27 AM #2 Senior Member Purgatory, Hades Cluster Thanks Meter: 1,473 More 2,347 posts Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010 Less Quote: Originally Posted by vinprivag Hey guys the following procedure will do the job of fixing the infamous "Facebook For HTC Sense" for custom ROMs Attachment 1002224 1.download the above attachment and install it. Try again?" (translated from Dutch). Android Forums Home . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Useful Searches Recent Posts Log in Your name or email address: Password: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Sign up . Tweet Like +1 "Facebook For HTC Sense" FIX 406 posts Thanks Meter: 421 By vinprivag, Senior Member on 14th April 2012, 04:38 AM View Profile View Forum Posts View Facebook page Post Reply Email Thread Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Hey guys the following procedure will do the job of fixing the infamous "Facebook For HTC Sense" for custom ROMs HtcFacebook.apk 1.download the above attachment and install it. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to vinprivag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vinprivag Ad-Free Juppehup(15th April 2012) Juppehup View Profile View Forum Posts 15th April 2012, 10:02 AM #9 Senior Member Gorinchem Thanks Meter: 25 More 140 posts Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012 Less Quote: Originally Posted by vinprivag Try to wipe the data of fb for HTC sense with any app(u can do with titanium backup).there is one more thing .I applied this fix immediately after flashing 3.1 base.that is before flashing the 3.4 update. xda-developers HTC Desire S Desire S Themes and Apps "Facebook For HTC Sense" FIX by vinprivag . Try again?" (translated from Dutch). .let me know if this works. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Quick Reply Reply vinprivag View Profile View Forum Posts View Facebook page 15th April 2012, 03:44 AM #7 OP Senior Member Bangalore Thanks Meter: 421 More 406 posts Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011 My Devices: HTC Desire S, Xiaomi Mi 3 Less Quote: Originally Posted by Juppehup I'm on wifi right now and tried switching to 3G but got the same error. Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 New Phones Honor 9 Lite Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)Honor View 10OnePlus 5T Razer Phone Root Tools KingRoot Framaroot SuperSU Xposed Top Apps Gapps MX Player Adaway ViPER4Android Audio FX Official XDA App All Apps & Games XDA Deals LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Login with Google Forgot your password? REGISTER Takes just a sec! search plus search plus Forums OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 Analysis Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely . xda-developers HTC Desire S Desire S Themes and Apps "Facebook For HTC Sense" FIX by vinprivag . Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Toggle Width Copyright 2018 Android Forums. .. Hosted by Leaseweb We're Social . Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium Wiping did the trick! Thanks Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium Quick Reply Reply ammenRA View Profile View Forum Posts 15th April 2012, 03:45 PM #10 Senior Member Thanks Meter: 32 More 267 posts Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012 Less The apk works but it made the friendstream app FC 5a02188284
like button html code for facebookfacebook ekilleri forumdariattivare account eliminato facebookhow to get more like on facebook pagehack my partners facebookapps facebook the smurfs cohow to download facebook images androiddownload facebook photo album firefoxmenghilangkan iklan di facebook firefoxfacebook applications running slow

Mer 10 Jan - 23:45 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 23:45 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    la mission Index du Forum » la mission » l'équipe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation